Boot up with Italian cuisine and more for Social Saturdays with Taste of Cincinnati®, presented by Fifth Third Bank, May 16
CINCINNATI (For Immediate Release)– Pour some vino, drop the needle on Dino and eat like Pacino! This weekend, thanks to support from LaRosa’s, Social Saturdays with Taste of Cincinnati® celebrate our region’s best Italian cuisine, drinks and entertainment.
- Cooking demos & tips from Kroger Culinary Innovation center, Pompilio’s and more.
- Local celebrities make arugula, gnocchi and meatballs.
- Wine, cocktails and Beer Thirty with Dead Low Brewing
- Live music from Chris Goins & Danny Frazier and Leroy Ellington
You wanna pizza me? Here’s how you can Carry Out, Carry On, Cincinnati:
- Leave the cannoli, take the t-shirt! Order your limited edition “Carryout Carry On, Cincinnati” shirt from Cincy Shirts. Proceeds benefit local businesses.
This Week’s Sponsor
Italian Restaurants Open for Carry out & Delivery
Slice Slice Baby
Food Truck Information:
12pm Welcome Message | Cincinnati Police Officer, Sal Tufano
12:30pm Cooking Demo: Chicken Milanese | Alissa Brockman, Kroger Culinary Innovation center
1:00pm Live Music | Tracy Walker
2:00pm Celebrity Cooking Demo | Stefano DiPietrantonio, Fox19
2:30 Restaurant Demo | Pompilios
2:30pm Community Partner Feature | Cincinnati Museum Center
3:30pm Celebrity Demo | Amanda Orlando, Warm 98
4:00pm Happy Hour | City Club’s View at Shire Garden
4:30pm Beer Thirty | Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co.
5:00pm Live Music | Chris Goins & Danny Frazier
6:30pm Findlay Market Demo | Tablespoon Cooking Co.
7:00 Live Music | Leroy Ellington
8:00pm Closing Message | Cincinnati Police Officer, Sal Tufano