Mum, Yum and Dim Sum
This Week’s Sponsor
Sponsored by P&G’s Asian Pacific American affinity group, Social Saturdays with Taste of Cincinnati® brings the motherlode of Asian foods and more on May 9.
On the weekend normally highlighted by Cincinnati’s Asian Food Fest and Mother’s Day, Social Saturdays with Taste of Cincinnati® will showcase the area’s best Asian food, drinks, music and more. Social Saturdays are a fun, delicious way to gather online and through social media to enjoy a Taste of Cincinnati.
May 9 features include:
- Asian cooking with Leonardo Nam of HBO’s Westworld.
- Cooking demos & tips from Quan Hapa, Pho Lang Thang and Kroger Culinary Innovation
- Cocktail recipes and Beer Thirty with Rolling Mill Brewing Co
- Live music from Danny Frazier & Chris Goins, Jeff Henry and Leroy Ellington for your lunch, happy hour and dinner entertainment
Here’s how you can Carry Out, Carry On, Cincinnati:
- Order carry out, drive thru and delivery from favorite restaurants with an emphasis on the Social Saturdays’ theme.
- Been there, done that GET THE T-SHIRT. Order your limited edition “Carryout Carry On, Cincinnati” shirt from Cincy Shirts. Proceeds benefit local businesses.
Asian Restaurants Open for Carry out & Delivery
Food Truck Information:
12pm Welcome Message | Ronnie Iquina
12:30pm Cooking Demo: Asian Curry Stew | Kroger Culinary Innovation Center
1:00pm Live Music | Jeff Henry
2:00 pm Restaurant Cooking Demo | Quan Hapa
2:30pm Community Parnter Feature | Cincinnati Art Museum
3:00pm Celebrity Cooking Demo: Asian Chicken Broccoli Bowl | Megan Mitchell/WLWT
3:30pm Findlay Market Cooking Demo: Egg Rolls | Rock ‘N’Rolls
4:00pm Happy Hour” Murder Hornet | Tonya Busby, Stretch
4:30pm Beer Thirty | Municpal Brew Works
5:00pm Live Music | Kristen Budde
6:00pm Celebrity Cooking Demo | Leo Nam
6:30pm Restaurant Cooking Demo | Pho Lang Thang
7:00pm Live Music | That’s What She Said
8:00pm Closing Message | Ronnie Iquina